2017 NantucketGrown™ Food Festival
Celebrate Nantucket’s local food.
October 12-15, 2017
Our 2nd Annual NantucketGrown™ Food Festival will feature a unique and exciting series of events,
hosted by Sustainable Nantucket in collaboration with our farmers, chefs,
fishermen, brewers, beekeepers and artisanal food producers.
Sneak preview of events!
- Future of Food presentation with renowned sustainable ocean farmer, Bren Smith
- Locally grown and artisanal food tastings & reception featuring island Chefs including Chris Freeman, Gabriel Frasca, and Edwin Claflin
- Private foraging expedition and “wild weed” cocktail party with author & forager-chef Tama Matsuoka Wong
- Oyster farm boat tour & tasting
- Fin fish-filleting demo with Captain Bill of the Ruthie B, followed by a hands-on culinary lesson & luncheon with Chef Greg Margolis at the Nantucket Culinary Center
Tickets on sale in June 2017!
Please check back for updates, including our schedule of events.
Click HERE to view a few of our Photos from 2016!
Thank You to Our 2016 Sponsors!
Funding for Sustainable Nantucket’s 2016 NantucketGrown™ educational programming provided in part through a generous grant from the Community Foundation’s ReMain Nantucket Fund.