2016 Nantucket Grown Food Festival
Celebrate Nantucket’s local food.
October 14-16, 2016
Our inaugural NantucketGrown™ Food Festival will feature a unique and exciting series of events,
hosted by Sustainable Nantucket in collaboration with our farmers, chefs,
fishermen, brewers, beekeepers and artisanal food producers.
Sneak preview of events!
- Opening Reception, Artisanal Food Tasting & Demo with Chef Chris Freeman
- Scalloping Lessons
- NantucketGrown™ Chef Demo & Luncheon with Chef Greg Margolis
- Island Farm Tours & Tastings All Weekend
- Oyster Farm Field Trip & Tasting on the Wharf
- Chocolate Making Workshop with Ambrosia
- NantucketGrown™ Pairing & Tasting Party with the Nantucket Culinary Center and Cisco Brewers
- Hands-on Lesson and Dinner with Chef Seth Raynor
- and Many More Events Featuring Nantucket’s Local Food!
Tickets on sale HERE!
Please be advised that online ticketing fees apply. If purchasing more than 5 tickets for a given event, please contact the SN office for additional assistance.
Please check back for updates, including our schedule of events.
Funding for Sustainable Nantucket’s 2016 NantucketGrown™ educational programming provided in part through a generous grant from the Community Foundation’s ReMain Nantucket Fund.