Nantucket Grown Brand
Nantucket restaurants and food producers may apply to carry the NantucketGrown Brand.
Sustainable Nantucket’s NantucketGrown Campaign acknowledges those businesses that are leaders in the local food movement on Nantucket through their dedication to sourcing from on-island providers and their support of our local food system.
Want to join? Download the 2014 Brand application.
Questions? Contact Sustainable Nantucket at 508-228-3399 or email@example.com
Also, consider promoting your business in the Nantucket Grown Magazine!
If your establishment sources:
- 5-15% of your produce and harvested or produced products locally, you can achieve the brand at the Bronze level
- 15-30% of your produce and harvested or produced products locally, you can achieve the brand at the Silver level
- 30-50%, or more, of your produce and harvested or produced products locally, you can achieve the brand at the Gold level
Once awarded the brand, businesses can use the 2014 NantucketGrown e-logo and window sticker in all of your branding and marketing, and Sustainable Nantucket promotes our NantucketGrown Campaign participants:
- on our website (over 14,00 visitors in 2013 alone)
- on Facebook and in our weekly e-newsletters (over 1,300 recipients)
- in a “group ad” in our NantucketGrown magazine (6,500 copies)
- in a 1/2 page summer season “group ad” in N magazine (circulation: 50,000)
- at the information table at our Farmers & Artisans Market (over 43,000 visitors in 2013)
Thank you to the following restaurants for joining our 2013 NantucketGrown Brand!
Also, thank you to the following clubs:
Nantucket Golf Club
Nantucket Yacht Club
The Westmoor Club
and our Nantucket farms:
Far Away Farm
Hummock Pond Farm
Moors End Farm
Pumpkin Pond Farm