Nantucket restaurants and food producers may apply to carry the NantucketGrown™ Brand.
Sustainable Nantucket’s NantucketGrown™ Campaign acknowledges those businesses that are leaders in the local food movement on Nantucket through their dedication to sourcing from on-island providers and their support of our local food system.
Want to join? Download the 2014 Brand application.
Questions? Contact Sustainable Nantucket at 508-228-3399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, consider promoting your business in the NantucketGrown Magazine!
If your establishment sources:
- 5-15% of your produce and harvested or produced products locally, you can achieve the brand at the Bronze level
- 15-30% of your produce and harvested or produced products locally, you can achieve the brand at the Silver level
- 30-50%, or more, of your produce and harvested or produced products locally, you can achieve the brand at the Gold level
Once awarded the brand, businesses can use the 2014 NantucketGrown™e-logo and window sticker in all of your branding and marketing, and Sustainable Nantucket promotes our NantucketGrown™ Campaign participants:
- on our website (over 14,00 visitors in 2013 alone)
- on Facebook and in our weekly e-newsletters (over 1,300 recipients)
- in a “group ad” in our NantucketGrown™ magazine (6,500 copies)
- in a 1/2 page summer season “group ad” in N magazine (circulation: 50,000)
- at the information table at our Farmers & Artisans Market (over 43,000 visitors in 2013)
Thank you to the following restaurants for joining our 2013 NantucketGrown™ Brand!
Also, thank you to the following clubs:
Nantucket Golf Club
Nantucket Yacht Club
The Westmoor Club
and our Nantucket farms:
Far Away Farm
Hummock Pond Farm
Moors End Farm
Pumpkin Pond Farm