Sustainable Nantucket is always in need of volunteers to help with our programs, special events, and daily operations. If you have the time and feel an affinity with our mission, we would greatly appreciate your time and help. Community support assures that our programs will continue to thrive and grow.
Please fill out and return a Volunteer Application (pdf) to our office at 14 Federal Street or email to email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Administrative – Help with fundraising mailings and preparing for special events
- Community Farm – Volunteer work days on Sunday afternoons, as well as miscellaneous other building projects.
- Farmers & Artisans Market – Help needed throughout the year. Click here for info.
- Farm to School – Help maintain the Farm to School Garden and with special events
- Photography – Photographing program activities and other special events